It is not very complex but sometimes very essential when we need the latest version of PHP for a new project without changing the current local server settings.
so I am trying to cover the changing the version by keeping the old version manually.
PHP 7.0.0 is released on 3rd Dec. 2015. It comes with more strong features which I listing below:–
- PHP 7 is almost twice as fast as lower version of PHP
- Low memory usage
- Facilitates Error Handling
- 64-Bit Windows Systems Support
- New Spaceship and Null Coalescing Operators
- Enables Accurate Type Declarations
- Add Anonymous Classes
- Facilitates Imports From the Same Namespace
- Introducing null coalescing & Spaceship operator and more